Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

...and it just kept coming

Yep, it is still raining here. Just when you think the sun may come out, more rain clouds can be seen in the distance coming right for us. A tropical depression has parked itself right on top of us.

(I am where the yellow arrow is pointing)

While a little rain never bothers me, especially since you don't notice it under water, the conditions are not safe for diving with strong currents and high sediment loads from the river discharge. So I have been spending most of my time here:


At my sad little desk in the lab. On the bright side, I have completed a lot of lab work and have been working on analyzing data for a manuscript I've been working on. I am grasping onto high hopes that I will be able to get in the water before week's end.



It doesn't look too good though!

Stay dry! Love to all!
-Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment